Monday, March 23, 2020

HE WILL...



This is for one and all, to encourage you in these very uncertain times. Though these are God's promises to us all, as individual believers, they are extremely personal. 25 years ago I heard God tell me that Psalm 91 will be the “Psalm of the End”. That I was to memorize, remember and remind myself of it constantly. It is the Passover Psalm that pertains specifically to the LAST EXODUS that will happen at the end when Jesus Himself returns (Jeremiah 16:14-15; 23:5-8 see below). This psalm is deeply intimate between the individual and Yahweh Himself.

I may not be telling you anything you don't already know, but I’m reminding and encouraging each one of you to consider what's being said here. Psalm 91 is a self-talk grocery list for each believer to recount and remind themselves that God's promises, in the most horrific of times, are both YES and AMEN and are enough to sustain each and everyone who trusts Him. As the believer concludes and affirms his confidence in God, Yahweh immediately responds to their love, trust and faith in Him.


Because you love Me, therefore I will deliver you. I will set you securely on high, because you know My Name. You will call on Me and I will answer you. I will be with you in trouble. I will deliver you, and honor you, and with a long life I will satisfy you and let you see My SALVATION (Y'shua).” Psalm 91:14-16


Yes, y'shua-ti is the exact Hebrew word used here and not by accident. Why? Because the end is all about Y'shua, Jesus! His return, His rulership, His glory and His power! You will notice as well there are six "I will's" in these two verses. Six promises directly from the mouth of Yahweh Himself spoken to the heart and mind of the believer because of their faith and trust in Him. The ultimate expression of love between a Father and His child.


The time of Jacob's trouble has arrived. Let faith arise and God’s enemies be scattered. It’s time for the power of God to not just be reminisced about or bantered around as a thing of the past, but to be engaged and applied in each and every moment of our lives from this point on. Y'shua said, “When the Son of man returns, will He find faith in the earth?” I say, "YES LORD, YES!"


© 2020 Steven Bliss


“Therefore behold, the days come,” says the Lord, “that it will no more be said, ‘As the Lord lives, who brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;’ but, ‘As the Lord lives, who brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the countries where he had driven them.’ I will bring them again into their land that I gave to their fathers. “Behold, I will send for many fishermen,” says the Lord, “and they will fish them up. Afterward I will send for many hunters, and they will hunt them from every mountain, from every hill, and out of the clefts of the rocks.

Jeremiah 16:14-16

“Behold, the days come,” says the Lord, “that I will raise to David a righteous Branch (Y'shua), and he will reign as king and deal wisely, and will execute justice and righteousness in the land. In his days Judah will be saved, and Israel will dwell safely. This is his name by which he will be called: The Lord our righteousness. “Therefore behold, the days come,” says the Lord, “that they will no more say, ‘As the Lord lives, who brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;’ but, ‘As the Lord lives, who brought up and who led the offspring of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all the countries where I had driven them.’ Then they will dwell in their own land.”
Jeremiah 23:5-8

No comments:

Post a Comment