Saturday, November 25, 2017

THE OPENING

In the early morning of September 14, 2017 at 2:30 AM I had a vision… it was a vision though I was wide-awake… I want to preface it by saying I've had this same vision over the last two years at least four or five times. So I'll tell you about the previous ones which sets up the one I had last night.
The reason I know I'm awake and not sleeping and that this experience was not a dream is because I have, in each instance, just gotten up to go to the bathroom and then laid back down for maybe 10 or 15 minutes in an attempt to go back to sleep. 
As I'm lying there with my eyes closed I see light flashing in my eyes like somebody is flashing a bright flashlight only with colors from a distance towards my eyes. I open my eyes ever so slightly to see what it is I am seeing. In each instance I'm looking squinty eyed at a pinpoint of light the begins to almost burn open like a flame burning through paper is the best way to describe it. My room has dark curtains and is absolutely pitch black. As the point of light opens clouds surround its edges as bright color surround the outside of it. I'm so mesmerized each time I see it that I stare intently at it knowing I'm awake because I'm thinking consciously and I can see it consciously as well as things in my room like my bookcase. 
I am only able to look at it for a few seconds when it's fully opened and then it begins to close and go away until I no longer see it.
So the first two times this happened there were just these beams of light that would expand into this beautiful openness behind the opening itself; an open sky with billowing clouds of this pure blue with colors flashing around its edges. 
The third and fourth time I experienced it a figure began to approach the opening. I could see what looked like a person moving towards the opening but I could not make out features. By the third and fourth time I was emotionally overwhelmed and so mesmerized by what I was seeing that my eyes would tear up and I’d begin to cry and feel overwhelmed, but I stayed with it till it closed each time.
Last night's was different. It's been close to a year since I've seen it last. Once again I had gotten up and gone to the bathroom then came back to bed and lay back down. As I got comfortable, suddenly the light began dancing on my eyelids, so I slowly opened my eyes and looked. I could see my bookcase in the background so I knew I was fully conscious. As the point of light began to open it looked more like flaming bright colors. I could see the sky as it opened behind it that looked like a liquid blue. This time the form began to take shape was not that of a human but that of a large head. As it came from a blur into vivid focus I could see its face... that of the likeness of a large male lion looking piercingly through the now emblazoned opening. As I stared intently my eyes began to tear up... He who was, and is and is to come rushed through my mind as I wept out loud… then suddenly, without warning the opening closed and everything disappeared.



© 2017 Steven Bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment